Drizzle this Vegan Sriracha Mayo over what you're eating or use it as a dip! Simply stir a handful of ingredients together and enjoy this aioli right away or save it for later. It's slightly tangy, has a spicy kick, and is full of delicious flavor!
This homemade spicy mayo is so quick, so easy, and so tasty! We love to add this to lots of our meals. It goes really well on Asian food, in wraps, on sandwiches, as a dipping sauce, and more!
Other vegan sriracha mayonnaise recipes have salt added in, but I found that to be unnecessary. Instead, I found the perfect touch… It’s cane sugar! It has this magical way of balancing the flavors while also enhancing their delicious qualities.
Store-bought spicy mayo is usually not vegan because of the mayonnaise and sriracha used in them. The non-vegan mayo has eggs in it and non-organic sriracha has sugar that may be refined with bone char.
However, this veganized version is so simple to make and probably tastier!
Reasons To Love This Recipe
- No eggs
- Only 5 ingredients
- No cashews to blend
Get My Latest Recipes Sent Right To Your Inbox! Click Here To Subscribe To My Email List!
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Vegan Mayo - Use your favorite vegan mayonnaise. I like Follow You Heart or Hellman’s.
- Sriracha - Many srirachas are accidentally vegan as long as the sugar used is organic. I like Fix and Yellow Bird brands. Korean gochujang paste would also be just as delicious here.
- Lime - Use the juice from one lime or lime juice found in the produce department of the grocery store.
- Garlic - Fresh garlic is best, but garlic powder can certainly work in a pinch.
- Cane Sugar - Although it’s just a small amount, it is so good in this sauce! Maple syrup or agave nectar would work as great alternatives.
How to Make Vegan Sriracha Mayonnaise
Here are some quick visual steps. Find the full recipe with exact measurements on the recipe card below.
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and enjoy!
Feel free to garnish the bowl with more sriracha or a lime wedge if you want to dress it up before serving.
Recipe Variation Ideas
- Sprinkle in some paprika for a smoky flavor.
- Thin it out with a splash of water for easier drizzling.
- Add cayenne pepper or more sriracha to make it spicier.
- Prepare Spicy Tahini Sauce with leftover sriracha.
- Make Cucumber Sandwiches or “Tuna” Pasta Salad with your vegan mayo.
Storage & Reheating
Store this Vegan Sriracha Aioli in a covered dish, in the refrigerator for 7 days. Redistribute the ingredients by giving it a quick stir before serving.
Enjoy Spicy Mayo With...
I hope you love this recipe! Please consider leaving a star rating and comment below. You can get my latest recipes sent directly to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to my email list!
Sriracha Mayo (Vegan)
- Add the vegan mayonnaise and sriracha to a small mixing bowl.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Add the cane sugar and stir everything until it’s well combined and the sugar has dissolved.
The nutrition information is estimated and can vary depending on brands and measurements used.